In the tradition of wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, let me just say: Happy Thanksgiving.
I love this holiday, it's the one day where we are totally selfless and just enjoy our family and God's gifts.
On reflecting on all that God has given me, let me just say I'm thankful for:Naptime.
Security
Smiles
warmth
Family.
But more than anything
Jesus' sacrifice on the cross. That's the greatest love, and I know I am so not worthy of it. I'm so thankful that I can be called a child of the King.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Mia is so cute! And I had to look at the pic of her and Jacob about 5 times before I convinced myself that it wasn't Adam...wow. I never realized how much they looked alike!
ReplyDeleteMia is adorable...as always! It's amazing how God's greatest sacrifice means so much more now that I'm a parent and can understand a little bit more the love He has for all of us.
ReplyDeleteMiss you all!