Monday, November 2, 2009

Mancation 2009


So, every year guys from our church take their camping gear, four wheelers, dogs, etc and head up to Michigan to enjoy God's creation and be (grunt grunt) men. Jacob got to enjoy this excursion this year, and he had a great time the whole 5 days he was gone. We missed him dearly. But to see him off, I got Mia a camo shirt and a had like Daddy has.

 
 Jacob, being the thoughtful husband that he is, got me a Snuggie so I'd be warm while he was gone. I probably could have tied a belt around it and used is as a Halloween Quidditch costume, but it's not the right color for Gryffindor. But I love it.  And don't hate, it's very warm. Just so you know,  I'm not a tool either ;).


 Here's Mia before saying good bye to her Daddy. Aren't they cute??

It was very hard to have Jacob gone for 5 days, perhaps I should have thought about him being gone for so long while we have an infant and I am working and in school. Luckily, Nonna came up to stay with us. We had a fabulous girls weekend. =)

1 comment:

  1. She is soooo cute! Miss you guys and can't wait for Mia and James to meet and play!

    ReplyDelete