Friday, November 20, 2009

Mobile Mia


Hello everyone! Mommy just wanted to post some pictures of me! I love wearing my Daddy's hunting hat! Enjoy the rest of these pictures, you'll notice I'm very mobile these days.


Auntie Nicky had a bridal shower, so I decided to help her with her wrapping paper. Thanks for letting me help, Auntie Nicky!


Pawpaw decided he'd try to show me how to crawl, but I showed him instead!


Mommy knows I should be in bed, but I'm having so much fun with Daddy!


I can do push ups better than you, Mom!


You and Daddy enjoy your date, I'll stay with Nonna!


I'm so happy you're back, Mommy. Now I can show you how good I am at bouncing.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Mia's growing so fast! I think James is going to be at the opposite end of the spectrum. Mia is doing everything so early! I still can't get James to smile at me, but he doesn't smile at anyone so I guess that's okay. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete