Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Plus One: Agility

So, as you can probably tell from my previous post, little Miss Amelia can stand. She first stood on November 29, but it's taken me this long to tell you about it.

I had put Mia to bed and she had woken up (as usual). She was fussing, so I just left her alone, thinking (maybe) she'd settle herself. Well, she started crying and my Mommy senses were tingling, so I went in her room and try to feel for her in the crib because it's dark in there, and I was trying to be as non-obtrusive as possible. I couldn't feel her, so I started freaking out. I turned on the light to see a startled, half asleep, 7 month old standing in her crib and looking very perturbed.

Well, I couldn't help but do my nervous laugh thinking oh my gosh, now what am I going to do. I called Jacob into the room, and so now we're both reinforcing smiling and laughing because our little girl is already standing up.

Now she wants to show us all the time:


I can stand up here.


Or there.


I can stand up anywhere.
Ok, that's it for the copyright infringement attempt at Dr. Seuss.
And here's one for the road.


Check out that Isenburg nose. =). See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment