Labor and Delivery all went well. I started labor on Saturday night and I was exhausted by Tuesday. I wanted to give birth all natural, but I was not progressing, and the epidural let me relax enough to deliver. None the less, it was all worth it. I have to brag on Jacob here for a minute. Jacob is the most wonderful husband, he did not leave my side for one minute. He's a wonderful husband and father and I feel very blessed to have him.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Our girl is here!
Hello all! I am sure you have heard by now that our baby girl, Amelia Joy, is here. She weighed 7 lbs 5 oz, 21 inches long. She was born on her original due date, April 21 at 7:03 pm. We are so in love.

Labor and Delivery all went well. I started labor on Saturday night and I was exhausted by Tuesday. I wanted to give birth all natural, but I was not progressing, and the epidural let me relax enough to deliver. None the less, it was all worth it. I have to brag on Jacob here for a minute. Jacob is the most wonderful husband, he did not leave my side for one minute. He's a wonderful husband and father and I feel very blessed to have him.
This is us getting ready to come home from the hospital. We were very happy to be going home. They don't let you sleep in the hospital. Here is a picture of our beautiful Amelia. More to come soon!
Labor and Delivery all went well. I started labor on Saturday night and I was exhausted by Tuesday. I wanted to give birth all natural, but I was not progressing, and the epidural let me relax enough to deliver. None the less, it was all worth it. I have to brag on Jacob here for a minute. Jacob is the most wonderful husband, he did not leave my side for one minute. He's a wonderful husband and father and I feel very blessed to have him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is beautiful! You guys all look great!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting for you to post some pictures! Congratulations! Now that you have a beautiful little one to show off, you better get posting often!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!She is so precious!!!Congtaulations to you all.
ReplyDeleteUmm try that again...Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDelete