Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Good news! Jacob and I are officially homeowners. We are so excited! We have a lot of work to do before we can move in, and not a lot of time to do it, since we want to be in before Baby is born. Our to do list includes new floors, top to bottom scrubbing/cleaning, painting, packing, and moving. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
I am at 37 weeks which is considered full term, so YAY and praise God for that! Everyone, especially me, is getting quite anxious for her to get here!! If you look closely at the photo, you can see my 37 week belly. I gained 3 lbs last week, and I am ALWAYS so hungry and completely exhausted. I'm ready for her to be here. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house, it is very cute! You look great for having only 3 weeks left. Good luck getting all of that work done, I know I would never be able to pull that off this far along! I hope it all goes smoothly and you get moved in before Baby Isenburg arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! It's great owning your own house. Hmmm, have I said that before? I love the picture of your family and the house! Just another step in life. When Baby gets here and you get unpacked, you will feel so much better I'm sure. Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete