Hello to all! So in case anyone is wondering, I'm done being pregnant. I'm so swollen and I cannot sleep. Needless to say, NO pictures of me this post! I'm trying to maintain my sanity. I know God doesn't give us any more than we can handle. I think He is trying to push my limits! lol.
Everything is going well on the house. We finally got the carpet in today. My family came up this past weekend and worked their fannies off (trust me, if you see them, they have no fannies!). We still have to lay flooring in the living room and kitchen, paint the kitchen, and pack and move. Our goal was to move this weekend. So, I guess Jacob and his boys better get cracking! I wanted to be in before the baby was born, just in case I have to have a c-section or there are complications. There is just so much work, and so little time. Needless to say, I am useless at this point. I can't be around fumes, I have NO energy. I painted half of 2 rooms the other day, and I was exhausted. I tell myself I am trying to induce labor.
Then there is school. I don't understand why every teacher feels the need to pile on projects at the end of the semester. It's a concept I have failed to grasp in my entire academic career. I have a list a mile long to complete for school.
And now, the reason for the title to my post. I went to the doctor this past Thursday, and they had me go in to the hospital for a non-stress test and biophysical profile, since Baby girl's heart rate was low. For the past two visits, they are telling me my due date is April 15th, when I was told it was April 21. So am I 40 weeks or 39? I know it doesn't matter at this point as far as Baby's development, but I know they won't let me go much longer than 41 weeks without birthing a child. So add all that to the slurry, and you have one stressed out Momma! And to top it all off, I don't even think I have been having any contractions. It's hard for me to tell if it's Baby moving, or if they are actual contractions. At the doctor on Thursday, they said I was dilated to 1 cm, but I know I can walk around like that forever!! Baby girl is nice and cozy, but oh how I wish she would come out!
Please say a prayer for Jacob and I as we go through the next few weeks. It's good stress, but a little overwhelming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't want to be bearer of bad news, but I was dilated for a month at 3cm and didn't even have contractions until I was induced and even then I didn't dilate past 4cm. :(
ReplyDeleteYou can do it Elizabeth!!! Remember that even though this part sucks, it's so worth it in the end! You won't even remember it once she comes!!
Love, Laura Corwin
You are are such a great mother...already! You are going to do great. We are praying for you this week.... you can do it... you gotta have faith !!!!!! Hang in there.... I was in labor for 3 days...all worth it... I PROMISE!!!
ReplyDelete