If you could read the blog I write in my head, I think you'd really really like it.
But for now- I'll just give you an update of our princess.
| Our love in her fairy princess dress |
And I mean "princess." She has learned the word "no" and says it quite often, cries when she doesn't get her way, and has been openly defiant toward her mommy.
But that's to be expected.
Mia also loves to dance and spin, be outside, do "itsy bitsy spider," "I'm a little teapot," do puzzles, read books, try and put on Mommy's clothes (mainly she gets into the underwear drawer.... no pics of that available- just use your own mental image), brush her teeth and Mommy's hair, help Mommy put on her make up, make all animal sounds, watch Mother Goose and chase the doggie. She'd rather sign than talk, but she's getting the hang of talking, too. Her favorite words are "hi," "bye-bye," "no-no," "mama and dada."
| Mia signing "please" because Mommy is using the camera and Mia wants to |
She is mastering the art of using a fork and spoon, and now sits in a booster seat at the table. Some exciting news also: we can put Mia's hair in pigtails. Woah!
All in all, it's been so fun and crazy around here.
She's also finally sleeping well- consistently. Thank you God for that! She knows what "night-night" means, and will go to bed willingly. She also signs when she wants her milk- and we know it's definitely time for bed.
Our kitchen is near completion, as is the family room with my new blue walls (which I love, I didn't think I would), here's a picture of my not-yet-completed kitchen, but you get the idea. The cabinets have a blue protective covering over them, they are really white.
| My bright and sunny kitchen. Please ignore the full moon. |
| Mia and Daddy in the goat barn. Mia kept saying "baa baa" but they wouldn't talk back. |
Okay so seeing these pictures of the princess really makes me miss her! She is such a beautiful little girl. Tell her baby loves her and they need a date asap!
ReplyDeleteAlso, your Kitchen looks amazing. I love everything about it!
i love ur blogs u crack me up! i can't believe how much mia has grown since her april! the pictures are great =) and i have to say....yellow kitchen and blue living room....hmmm sounds familiar...could u be copying ur bff? lol!
ReplyDeleteShe also says "Nonna and Paw-Paw". :)
ReplyDelete