Sunday, April 25, 2010

How big is Amelia?

SO Big!

And she's 1 year old now. I have to admit I got a little emotional when I thought about how little she was just a year ago!


Look how little she was?

Here are some pics from her birthday. Sadly, we had to say goodbye to Bisnonna. But Nonni would have wanted Mia to have a good time on her birthday.

Our cousins let us stay with them while we were in Illinois. They even bought some cupcakes for Mia for her birthday and had an impromptu party. Thank you Nick, Christina and Ava!
Mommy's never let Mia have this much sugar before!!
She's such a big girl now! She even decided to start walking on her first birthday!
Here are some other pics of my girl!
She wants to be a big girl like Mommy and so she likes to sip my coffee - don't worry, there's nothing in the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment