Mia's update.
Hey, everyone!
Guess what? I now finally have one of my top teeth, and Mommy hopes the other one's not too far behind! I have expanded my repertoire of words (including the word 'repertoire') to my vocabulary. I now say "Mama," "Dada," "Nana," "book," and "good." I know where my eyes, ears and nose are. I can clap my hands and sign "more" when I want some more Cheerios to throw to the doggie on the floor. I can now smile for the camera, since I know what I'm supposed to do when Mommy points it at me.
I love to read to Mommy and Daddy, and I also love to sing. I know what a doggie says, a monkey, and a rooster. You should come and visit and I'll entertain you endlessly!
I'm not walking yet, but I can move with the best of 'em. Mommy can barely keep up, and she rubs her eyes more than I do!
That's all for now. Please ignore Mommy's attempted painting project in the background. It's on her Spring cleaning list to paint over.
Have a great day!
My little Mia was soooo much fun this last weekend! She kept Nonna busy the whole time. We had fun shopping and playing and singing and reading and talking and eating...not so much the sleeping part...well for her anyway. Love you!
ReplyDelete