And boy, do I know it. She is quickly ending her infant stage and is progressing rapidly into being a toddler. She loves to explore and get into stuff.
I have to tell her "no-no" now, and she knows what it means. She is standing up unassisted for a few seconds before lowering herself and scooting off again. She loves peek-a-boo, patty-cake and itsy bitsy spider. She is now beginning to feed herself after she makes a mess of her food all over her high chair tray.(yes, she is dressed in one of my t-shirts. So much easier to clean up!)
Buddy (our dog) is her favorite thing in the whole world. Which brings me to the biggest news, we officially have our biggest news: Mia has said her first word. Was it Mommy? No. Was it Dada? No. It was dog. She looks at Buddy and Dora (Miss Lisa's dog) and pictures in books of dogs and says "daw." Little stinker.
And on a side note, we finally got Amelia's baby quilt hung up in her room. It looks fabulous, if I do say so myself!!
No comments:
Post a Comment