Friday, February 20, 2009

Answer to prayer!

Hello All! I have some very exciting news to report, Jacob and I put an offer in on a house and it got accepted! So YAY! We have been praying that God lead us to a place to live, and so far, He has. Now we have to do all the inspections and everything, which we pray go well. We have been looking for houses for 6 months or so. It's exhausting, especially after losing two bids to houses we really liked.It's in a cute, safe neighborhood, so no worries there, and it has a fenced in backyard, garage and sun room. I'm so excited to decorate, and I may be putting the cart before the horse. So please continue to keep us in your prayers for God's will to be done for us, and if this is the house for us, then let it be so without major problems.
On another note, as many of you know, I am a chronic PROCRASTINATOR, but I finally got registered for the baby shower we will be having in March. I am continually blown away by how fast everything is going by. Is this what life will be like from now on? Fast? I think I'd better take the time to slow down.
Another gathering took place this past weekend: my parents and brother came up to help me celebrate my birthday. We love having people come to visit (and hopefully soon they can visit us in our new house). I got a nice sewing machine (I told you I wanted to know how to quilt!) and some quilting stuff. I'm super excited to use it. I want to make something for the baby, or maybe a potholder... ok, inside joke reference. Sorry.
So anyway, I will be posting pictures soon, I need to get one of the house, if all goes well, and of me at 8 months. Now I'm off for another busy day, and a busy weekend. Jacob and I have our birthing class tomorrow, this should be interesting!! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the possible new house! I just wish I could SELL mine! :) Time does go by so fast the older you get. I swear I remember being in high school and it felt at times like time stood still. Now, I can't believe it is almost March 2009! Whoa! Slow down and enjoy it! Post a picture of that belly soon! Any luck gaining a little weight? :) Take Care!

    ReplyDelete