Sunday, February 22, 2009

32 weeks!

Yay! I'm at 32 weeks. We will finally get to meet her in just 8 (give or take) few weeks. I simply cannot wait. This time in my pregnancy is kind of special to me, because my Mom was 32 weeks along when I was born.

This is a picture of my Dad after we got to meet for the first time. He's so proud!!

Above is my parents and me when I got to finally come home from the hospital, 21 days after I was born.


Went to the doctor on Friday, everything still continues to go well. The doctor, once again, says Baby is measuring fine, but wants to see me gain more weight. I'm not too concerned, since everything else is within a healthy, normal range for Baby and me. Yay.
Jacob and I attended our birthing class yesterday at the hospital. The whole birthing process seems SO long, and those videos are pretty graphic. And of course, we were cracking jokes the whole time. It definitely was a little overwhelming. It's getting very hard to breathe, so Jacob has been trying to reinforce the breathing techniques we learned yesterday. He is always making me laugh. I wonder how funny those jokes will be when I am in labor! Anyway, here is a 32 week belly shot!!! I'll continue to keep you posted!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Elizabeth! I can give any pointers you want on gaining enough weight...I seem to have that part down! You could make a batch of brownies and then eat them entirely on your own over the course of a week! Yes, your family will give you comment after comment about "how could you eat the whole pan!" but it will do the trick for the weight gain! Just kidding, I am sure there are healthier ways to gain a little weight, but they might not taste as good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Trust me, you won't be cracking jokes when the real contractions come along! :)

    ReplyDelete