News from the doctor: Everything is going well. Doc is concerned about iron and vitamin C levels, so now I'm taking extra supplements. She also said she's like to see me gain more weight (can you imagine my response? AHHH). But baby Girl is healthy.
AND...... we finally picked a name for her. But we aren't telling until she gets here.
Jacob has been wonderfully supportive lately, maybe he's tired of hearing me complain about my back hurting, and not sleeping, etc. He even went and brought me home some Dairy Queen the other day, without me having to say anything!! He's so excited, I love when he kisses my belly. I can really tell how much he loves her. We just feel so blessed. =)
Oh what a gorgeous sight to behold. I can hardly wait.
ReplyDeletewords can't express how happy i am for you guys. i can't wait to meet my beautiful niece! and high five for jacob for steppin up to the plate. i knew he had it in him haha. so not even a hint on the name? how about some initials? haha i'm jk :)
ReplyDelete