
Well, this certainly is interesting! I thought it would be fun to do a blog, now we'll see how it goes.
I just finished a bowl of blueberry cereal, and am experiencing one of my favorite things. While eating certainly is one of my favorite things, what I am talking about now are my "belly dances." Jacob and I are expecting our baby girl, and she is a dancer in the making. Or she has a drum set in there. But in any case, after a meal, or when it's time to sleep, baby Girl just decides that it's time to dance. At 27 weeks, she is a strong girl. It's hard to know if she reacts to me when I laugh when she does this, but I love it.
The picture is of my mom and me when she came to visit. I am 26 weeks in the photo. It's hard to believe that in 3 short months, I will be a Mommy. It's a little frightening and overwhelming, but in a good way. Jacob and I just pray that everything goes well, and God has answered that prayer.
Hey girl!So glad you started a blog!I have one but I am horrible about updating.Too busy reading everyone elses.I was just talking to your mama last night on facebook.She is so excited to be a grandma and what an amazing one she will be!We are so happy for you guys!Little girls are so much fun!~Tasha~
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your last 3 months of quiet time. Parenthood is overwhelming, but amazing!! You will be an awesome mommy!
ReplyDeletei love your blog it's so cute! and i hope you're happy because i felt the need to write one after seeing yours haha!
ReplyDelete